We are instituting a new on-line registration program this year. If you encounter any difficulties, please let us know at email@example.com.
Registration is a three part process. All steps must be complete for a registration to be complete and a space reserved:
- Register on-line or download paper copy for Participant and/or Volunteer
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to take on-line payments. You may:
- mail your check (payable to St. Timothy Church memo: VBS) or money order to St. Timothy Parish, 13807 Poplar Tree Road, Chantilly, VA 20151
- Drop off your check, money order, or cash to parish office
- Pay by credit card in Parish Office on Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., or Sunday, April 23 or May 21 from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Sign 2017 VBS ConsentFormLiabilityWaiver and return with payment to Parish office asap (no later than June 20, 2017)
- If you are registering a participant under the age of 18, please use the participant registration form.
- If your child is between the 7th and 12 grade and therefore will be assisting with the camp, s/he should also complete the volunteer registration form to indicate her/his interests.
- If you are volunteering and will need babysitting services, please register that child on the Participant Registration form so that we have all the necessary information about age and special needs.
- If we have not asked a question that fits your particular situation, please use the Comment area on the end of the form. If you have any questions, you can ask them there and we will get back to you asap.
- If you are over 18 and are volunteering, you will need to comply with all Diocesan requirements for Child Protection. Please see requirements and steps to take to be in compliance.
- No refunds will be issued after June 11, 2017.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you and your children join us this summer as we all grow in faith!